Friday, 2 March 2012

Weather Conditions

We researched the weather forecast for Sunday 26th Febuary, as if the weather was not suitable conditions for filming our outdoor scenes, we would have to reschedule later on in the next week. This shows that we have took all vairables into consideration when filming.

Possible Location Shots

We have used  the search engine "Google Maps" to calculate the distances between locations for filming our horror trailer. If any other locations appear whilst filming, they will be noted.   

Thursday, 1 March 2012

Timeline Plan

We made a timeline to plan out our media project more accurately as many of our group had other commitments such as jobs and coursework.