There was an error in this gadget

Friday, 2 March 2012

Weather Conditions


We researched the weather forecast for Sunday 26th Febuary, as if the weather was not suitable conditions for filming our outdoor scenes, we would have to reschedule later on in the next week. This shows that we have took all vairables into consideration when filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment