Friday 14 October 2011

A2 Media Studies - Video Production

In my A2 media studies, my aim is to create a practical production containing a poster, a magazine front cover and a movie horror trailer. I will be working in a team of four including myself, Olivia Dixon, Hazel Nasho, and Natalie Wood. I have chosen to work with these as I believe they all have a great interest in media production as well as countless ideas for horror trailers and genres. We have decided to create a horror trailer because we believe we have potential to do well in this area rather than a music video. We are also more familiar with horror trailers rather than music videos however we still think this will be challenging as we will want our trailer to look as professional as those on the market today, such as ‘Paranormal Activity’ and ‘Insidious’.

No comments:

Post a Comment