Monday 9 May 2011

EVALUATION - what kind of media institution might distribute your media product?

Looking at some of my style models such as “Q” and “Kerrang”, they have been successfully distributed throughout the years by BAUER who have recently taken over EMAP. With research I found “Q” had been listed under men’s entertainment and with my music magazine having similar features to this magazine I found this would be the category my magazine would fall into.

I think BAUER MEDIA GROUP would distribute my magazine as it has many similarities to the magazines which they already distribute such as having an indie genre however I believe my magazine has those little differences which could make my music magazine very successful in that industry. I think it will fit in well and appealing to both genders however attract more of a female audience rather than the typical male.

No comments:

Post a Comment